Today we join over 100 Chicago firms in supporting Architects Advocate action on climate change, a fast-growing public initiative and online platform for architects to publicly speak out for meaningful legislation to mitigate climate change.
We are excited to share some preliminary photos of our residential design project in the Trump Tower. More to come…
DesignBridge was selected by ENLACE Chicago as the design team leader and architect of record in an invited competition for the adaptive reuse of the Paderewski Learning Academy an abandoned Chicago Public School building, originally constructed in 1964. Located in the Little Village neighborhood on the southwest side of Chicago.
- Oak Park Village Board Approves Zoning Amendment To Bring 37 Units of Affordable Housing to Oak Park
- ALA Features DesignBridge in their Fall 2018 Publication
- Xquina Café Awarded Neighborhood Opportunity Fund Grant
- DesignBridge Featured in June 2018 Issue of Modern Luxury CS Magazine
- Gabriel Ignacio Dziekiewicz, AIA, LEED AP BD+C, Featured in Negocios Now