DesignBridge was recognized with two Gold Medal Awards and a Merit Award at the 2017 Association of Licensed Architects Awards Banquet for our work on Second Federal, Casa Querétaro and our West Town Landmark Home renovation.
DesignBridge attended the ribbon cutting ceremony in celebration of near completion of Second Federal; a historic branch renovation in the Little Village neighborhood.
We are pleased to announce that DesignBridge was honored with a Design Excellence Award for the Interior Architecture of The Apartment In the Sky at AIA Chicago’s Design Night 2016.
- United Yards was selected to revitalize the 47th Street and Ashland Avenue commercial corridor as part of the Invest South/West initiative.
- Assemble Chicago wins C40 Reinventing Cities Competition for Chicago
- New $80M plan revealed for massive-mixed income project on Near West Side
- Oak Park Village Board Approves Zoning Amendment To Bring 37 Units of Affordable Housing to Oak Park
- ALA Features DesignBridge in their Fall 2018 Publication