DesignBridge was selected by ENLACE Chicago as the design team leader and architect of record in an invited competition for the adaptive reuse of the Paderewski Learning Academy an abandoned Chicago Public School building, originally constructed in 1964. Located in the Little Village neighborhood on the southwest side of Chicago.
- United Yards was selected to revitalize the 47th Street and Ashland Avenue commercial corridor as part of the Invest South/West initiative.
- Assemble Chicago wins C40 Reinventing Cities Competition for Chicago
- New $80M plan revealed for massive-mixed income project on Near West Side
- Oak Park Village Board Approves Zoning Amendment To Bring 37 Units of Affordable Housing to Oak Park
- ALA Features DesignBridge in their Fall 2018 Publication