This month the Oak Park Village Board approved a zoning amendment for our proposal for a new mixed use 37 unit affordable housing TOD development in Oak Park. There is still a long road ahead to get into the ground, but this is a major milestone for the project and big step to bringing more diversity of housing for the Oak Park Community. It’s an honor to be a part of the development team. Looking forward to getting into the details.
Casa Querétaro recognized with first place for architectural excellence in community design at the Community Neighborhood Development Awards. Thank you to @lisc_chicago The Richard H. Driehaus Foundation and our esteemed client @resurrectionproject and thank you to our talented and dedicated consultant team @sitedesigngroup@2imgroup, @maestrosventures, @dbhms #leedplatinum #cnda24#designbridge #theresurrectionproject#liscchicago#thedriehausfoundation#architecture#casaqueretaro #housing
DesignBridge was recognized with two Gold Medal Awards and a Merit Award at the 2017 Association of Licensed Architects Awards Banquet for our work on Second Federal, Casa Querétaro and our West Town Landmark Home renovation.
- Oak Park Village Board Approves Zoning Amendment To Bring 37 Units of Affordable Housing to Oak Park
- ALA Features DesignBridge in their Fall 2018 Publication
- Xquina Café Awarded Neighborhood Opportunity Fund Grant
- DesignBridge Featured in June 2018 Issue of Modern Luxury CS Magazine
- Gabriel Ignacio Dziekiewicz, AIA, LEED AP BD+C, Featured in Negocios Now